Software consultancy helps with digital business transformation and solving your software problems through business, technical, and operational analysis.
To succeed with your software project and grow your business it’s best to avoid the risk of failure by thoroughly examining your business goals and requirements, reviewing your current technology, and seizing opportunities with new improvements. We support companies with our software and domain expertise within the finance, insurance, and healthcare industries so that they can gain value from their digital solutions and become top leaders in the market. If you want to address the risks connected to digital transformation, our experts can consult your software projects and give you advice based on your business needs. Our goal is to support you and provide insights and ideas so that your company can successfully perform its operations. After all, we succeed only if you succeed.
This page is for you if you want to:
- consult your software project,
- gather insights before starting your software development project,
- learn what’s the process of software consulting,
- check if we can be the right partner for you.
- Do you feel like something is blocking you in the development phase of your software project?
- You work with software that doesn’t fully meet your needs and business goals?
- Maybe you only have the business knowledge and want to gather some IT insights before starting your software development project?
- Or do you need to find a software solution best fits your business requirements?
Scope of Yameo consultation services:
For a new software project:
For an existing software project
Whether you want to start a development project or diagnose the issues with your current software, the process looks similar:
We schedule a Discovery Call to find out at which point in your software development project you are:
- you plan to start it but don’t know-how?
- already prepared business requirements but need IT know-how?
- started the development but need some advice?
- your software is in production and has some bugs you can’t identify?
- you are looking for improvements to add to your solution.
Once we establish at which point in the development you are, we also need to learn about your business goals, requirements, and workflow. Which processes are associated with the software, and how do you use/plan to use it? After that we can explore the pain points, and what seems to be the issue. We need to acquire as much information as you can provide, to establish a plan and move forward.
What’s important is that we won’t be able to diagnose your problem at this point. We can only gather information and use it to prepare the action plan.
After we learn about your situation and current software needs and pain points, our experts will prepare an action plan with our recommended next steps. We establish a goal based on your current needs, create an objective for your success, and set an action plan on how we plan to guarantee that success. Our goal is to create a process including what needs to be checked, analyzed, and done so that we can formulate a strategy for implementing more efficient software.
If you accept the offer, we can start working according to the plan. We conduct checks, tests, and analyses to identify the exact issues with your software or processes. As soon as we are familiar with your current software and infrastructure, we can make further recommendations on what can be implemented or improved. All in all, the end goal is to make you satisfied with your software and capture the full potential and value that goes with it.
- Our consultants are not only experts in software development but also have domain expertise and a good understanding of processes in the finance, insurance, and healthcare industries, as we have developed software solutions for them for over 16 years.
- Our company has a proven track record of working not only on big-scale projects with top companies like DEKRA, AON, and World Vision but also with smaller scale-ups like COIN22. You can feel safe working with us since we have been a reliable partner to all our clients.
- Our solutions show real effects for our clients. You can trust us, as we have multiple case studies that show what you can achieve with the use of our services.
- You can get the highest standard of service as we are ISO 27001 certified, meaning that we have met the standards of data security, data management, software development, and best practices for security for software houses – your solution will be standards-compliant, and your data will be safe.
- Our Employees are also trainers in well-know software development academies and are teaching future it developers how to best enroll your software.
Customers who have benefited from our consultancy services:
Refer a friend, get rewarded
We welcome your recommendations. As a thank you, for every successful referral, we’ll award you based on your friend level of expertise.
Apply, join us
Want to embark on an adventure with Yameo? Whether you’re an experienced developer or you’re just taking your first steps in programming, we’ll be happy to help you grow and learn in our company.