We’re based in a modern, non-corporate office. We enjoy:
- A truly great location in the heart of the historic Oliwa, a stone’s throw from the scenic Oliwa Park.
- Beautiful view over a pond, our own terrace and windows that can actually be opened!
- Easy access to public transportation (SKM, trams), bicycle paths and motorways.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a very decent coffee machine, full fridge etc.
- Free parking spots and facilities for bike riders.
Things we don’t have:
- Swings and skateboards,
- Glass ceiling 😉
We’re all for comfort and ergonomics, so we will get you a height adjustable desk and a comfortable chair. You will also get a top-notch computer (and two monitors), but if you prefer to work on your own machine – no problem! Linux or Windows – it’s up to you.
We’re big fans of the LeSS Framework.
We’re using the Atlassian package (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), as well as Jenkins and Docker – no matter what team you’re in. We particularly pay attention to the quality of the source code (SonarQube+Code Review) – after all our applications are used in over 20 countries all over the world!
We strive to be continually learning. We regularly buy books for our internal library. We also attend training sessions and conferences, and at least once a month we organize internal training session. If you want to, you’re free to conduct one.